27.11.2014 − The EU Commission is dissatisfied with the implementation of the Waste Framework Directive in Germany. In mid-November, its Environment Directorate-General opened a case using the Pilot” mechanism...
25.11.2014 − Italian recovered paper prices are crumbling in November. After a few prices for ordinary grades softened a little in the past few weeks, November ushered in more pronounced price cuts, most notably...
- German plastics recyclers see raw materials prices rise
- Gloomy outlook for German PET recyclers
- Waste incineration prices rise in Germany for first time in years
17.11.2014 − Members of the European Federation of Waste Management and Environmental Services (FEAD) emphasised the significance of the Circular Economy Package for jobs, economic growth and sustainable...
- Substantial untapped potential for the recycling of critical metals from e-scrap
- Alba SE posts higher profits on lower turnover
- Lower annual turnover for Derichebourg