25.11.2014 − Italian recovered paper prices are crumbling in November. After a few prices for ordinary grades softened a little in the past few weeks, November ushered in more pronounced price cuts, most notably...
- German plastics recyclers see raw materials prices rise
- Gloomy outlook for German PET recyclers
- Waste incineration prices rise in Germany for first time in years
19.11.2014 − Vice-President Frans Timmermans today signalled that the Council will accept a deal between representatives of the Council and the EU Parliament on a Plastic Bags Directive if the Council's Committee...
17.11.2014 − Members of the European Federation of Waste Management and Environmental Services (FEAD) emphasised the significance of the Circular Economy Package for jobs, economic growth and sustainable...
- Substantial untapped potential for the recycling of critical metals from e-scrap
- Alba SE posts higher profits on lower turnover
- Lower annual turnover for Derichebourg